Fun for the Whole Family!
Are you traveling with your kids, grandchildren or entire family? Looking for something that everyone can do altogether? Our Zipline Tour is the perfect activity for families and groups of all ages. Smile, laugh and even scream as everyone soars from one treetop to the next while learning fun facts about the forest. Snap photos that can be used for the family Christmas Card and make lasting memories that you can take home with you long after your tour!
- Minimum age - 8 years old, Maximum age - Infinity!
- Child pricing available (ages 8-12). If you are traveling with an infant or toddler that can not participate on the tour, please feel free to inquiry about child care services that can be provided.
- Observer Tour Option for family members wishing to stay with the group but do not want to zipline. They can take pictures and watch their family zip away, explore nearby nature trails, lounge in our cozy lodge, use the complimentary wifi or enjoy a beverage on the back deck. After the tour they can meet back up with their family for axe throwing and watch the slideshow of the photos taken out on the zipline course.
- Axe Throwing for both adults and kids. Compete against husbands and wives, kids against parents or grandparents for a fun way to top off the adventure!
- Feel at ease zipping in our top-of-the-line gear, never having to worry about hand-braking or slowing yourself down. Our expert guides handle all the equipment and ensure that everyone is safe and having fun./li>
- If you are traveling with a family member that has special needs please contact us about ways that we can accommodate their tour experience.
- Personal cameras and video devices are welcome
Make your family vacation in Alaska unforgettable! See you in the trees!